This is an old revision of the document!
- **Q: How to fill out the Technical Inspection Checklist (Selfcheck) ?** - A: Teams fill out [YES] or [NO], Tech Inspector later confirms with [OK]\\ \\ - **Q: Where do we get brake fluid** - A: E-Shop on site\\ \\ - **Q: Where do we get engine oil** - A: Distribution desk\\ \\ - **Q: How do we have to install the Joulemeter (input/output) ** - A: See Pre-Event Installation or the Quickstartguide\\ \\ - **Q: How to install the Liquid Flowmeter** - A: See Pre-Event Installation or the Quickstartguide\\ \\ - **Q: How can I see the battery status of the Joulemeter** - A: Is shown on the display in voltage (4.2V full / 3.2V almost empty)\\ \\ - **Q: Do the main driver and spare driver have to do the inspection separate or can they go together?** - A: They can come together, only the driver which passed the tests is allowed to go on the race track\\ \\ - **Q: Our battery is not arrived yet, can we queue for the inspection without it and install it as soon as it
- A: No
- Q: Do we need a red light starter? - A: yes
- Q: Do we have to wear the yellow wests for the inspection? who has to wear it (driver, manager)? - A: No
- Q: Is there a buggy tour for the drivers to see the track? When? Where? - A: No
- Q: Can we have a little bit of fuel to test the engine? - A: Go to fuel station at Technical Inspection
- Q: How long is the Technical Inspection open? - A: Read in Handbook, check with Tech. Team Manager
- Q: What happens with the cars at inspection or in the queue when the Technical Inspection is closing? - A: Team number will be noted, come back next morning and inspection will go ahead
- Q: Information about schedule, showers, infos, eating - A: Pit-Stop
- Q: Where is the mechanical workshop? - A: Outside the building, facing 2pm facing Tech inspection area
- Q: What tooling is allowed in the paddock? - A: Small tools like hand drilling machines ok, but no bigger ones or grinders (safety issue)
- Q: Where can I buy spares? - A: Supply Shop : opposite the Pit Stop
- Q: Will the data from the telemetry system be available to us? - A: Yes, teams receive an URL together with the telemetry equipment.
- Q: I have lost my pre-event documents, how to geht them? - A: QR-Codes
- Q: Can we install a separate battery just for the telemtry system? - A: Not necessary, you receive a separate battery for the telemtry system.
- Q: Where to get the sticker that allows us to enter the trials? - A: At the end of Tech Inspection
- Q: Can we go to trial races without the telemetry system? - A: No
- Q: How to install the relais / kill switch? - A: Check Pre-Event Guide, Quickstart Guide
- Q: Where to place the Joulemeter in ICE vehicles? - A: See installation guide on Student Portal (WIKI)
- Q: Where to place the fuse in ICE vehicles?**